- 1 pound white American cheese
- 1 cup, loosely packed, shredded Big Cheese 13-year aged white cheddar
- ½ cup milk, more if you want it thinner
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2-4 oz cans of green chilis
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper – a pinch
Step 1 – Place American cheese, milk, and butter in a sauce pan over low heat.
Step 2 – Heat until melted, stirring frequently.
Step 3 – Slowly blend in Big Cheese 13-year aged white cheddar, stirring frequently.
Step 4 – Stir in the green chilis, cumin, garlic salt, and the cayenne pepper. It doesn’t take much cayenne!
Step 5 – Add more milk if you want it thinner.
Serve immediately with chips, tortillas or your favorite Mexican dish.